Friday, July 27, 2012

House of Harmony and Vengeance 耀舞长安

House of Harmony and Vengeance 耀舞长安

rate: ★★★☆☆ 3 out of 5
"I like happy endings." -Me
☞SPOILER ALERT☜
   I finished a drama with my family. :) I love watching dramas with them, especially when the characters are dressed Han Fu traditional costumes. >.< I think this drama's setting supposed to be during the Tang Dynasty. They are my favorite time period of dramas. I remember as as kid I draw clothes and hair styles like these. They are so pretty.

                           

                                                                               
☞SPOILER ALERT: WARNING #2☜
I finished this morning around 12:00 am. The ending was so happy. I love happy endings. *sniffles. I also liked how near the end,  (柳灼蘿) Lau Cheuk-Law's character became nice. I didn't get to see her have a happy ending. I guess she ended up with the Crown Prince.
                                                                                
☞SPOILER ALERT: WARNING #3☜

This drama had a lot of twists and turns. I sorta predicted that (利在山) Lei Tsoi San's father was the emperor.
I was very sad when (喬步龍) Kiu Bo-Lung/ (戴名鈸) Tai Ming-but got stabbed. I didn't realize he would make it alive. I'm happy he did though. ☺ I was a little disappointed I thought his father had something really important that would help them later in the future. Remember in the beginning when the guards were trying to look for them and the father had insisted on going to the inn with Ming-but to get something. I thought it was going to be a really important thing like his late wife's material item, evidence his wife was some important figure that would get them out of trouble. I don't know, I guess I got ahead of myself and started guessing he had a medal that signified something later and be revealed. ehh... I'm probably confusing you guys. I'll stop.

Here are more pictures:
Sooo pretty >.<  Dance instructor, (朱攬月) Chu Lam Yuet, when she was young & with a kid. (I have no idea who the kid is.)
Kuk Yuen-yuen and Lau Cheuk-Law
 (Yuen-yuen's everyday clothes look nice with her  ancient Han Fu hairstyle)
New Trend? Maybe? One day... ^ . ^
Kuk Yuen-yuen (曲圓圓)
Her character was very childish but very kind. I loved her character. In the beginning her character was extremely nice later after her sister joined, her character gradually became more babyish. However she was a very pure character. I like her character. She ended up with Ngo Suet-chung (敖雪松). Though I didn't see him in the last scene. I saw her turn to her sister Wan-wan but Wan-wan turned to her love.



   Bobby surrounded by so many maidens. If you think about it that is a lot of clothes to design and hairstyles to prepare. Take notice now because these costumes or hairstyles might pop up into another drama. XD

    Linda looks like she was kidnapped. That is a lot of clothes. Wow.

   Isn't beautiful? *sniffles I really wish I could be in a drama like this. I love TVB series. I watched Daddy Good Deeds first. So...it was pretty weird watching Linda and Mak working as a couple in the end, when they were brother and sister in another drama.

Here is the link to the drama I used:
☞ http://azdrama.net/watch-online-house-of-harmony-and-vengeance-episode-01-19878.html

Click VIP#1 below the video. That one works. Happy Watching!


Link to full song: ☞http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_1A_VtOR4M
Wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Harmony_and_Vengeance

Looks like he really fell asleep while filming this scene. 

☝Look where pride gets you. This is the stinky tofu couple.☝


 Kuk Wan-wan (曲彎彎) and her love, Bin Yuk-long (卞玉郎).I squealed a lot knowing from the moment Yuk-long saved Wan-wan by dressing up as a girl to save her, they were going to end up together. XD 



✿Enjoy✿



No comments:

Post a Comment