Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Song of the Day/ Origami Flowers from Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love

Song of Day: 

Drum roll please..............

Title: Got Me Good
Artist: Cody Simpson

Your reaction must be something like this:
Scene from Dream High 1
I'm sorry, I know it's just I was singing it when I was out shopping with my mom and little sister.

   I woke up like around 1 something in the afternoon. I went somewhere around 3 or 4. So I didn't listen to any song to change today's song of the day. So Cody Simpson it is. :) Hehehe...

Don't hurt me.

Origami Flowers

Sooo, I have been trying so hard, sooooo hard to find how to make the origami flower presented in the drama, Ups and Downs In The Sea of Love, I gave you guys the link in my other post. Here it is again in case you guys missed it, ☞ http://www.viki.com/channels/2099-sea-of-love/videos

I wanted to make these flowers:

I have always wanted to make them as a kid. Only recently as I re watched the drama did I find the urge to learn it. I'm around episode 8 or so. I think.

There was a forum that posted pictures of the steps and instructions, however I only know how to speak Cantonese, Chinese. I can only read a little.

link to the forum:☞ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/266225-origami-flower-from-tvb-series-sea-of-love/
Here are the pictures from the forum that demonstrate the steps:



   And if you guys, are like me not really understand what you're doing, I found a youtube video demonstrating the process. :) I'm happy. Check it out. I didn't try any of these yet. Let me know how you did with yours!
☞ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guX77GmWFr4&feature=player_embedded

~Another successful post being posted. Happiness is always the key.
Key from SHINee
Actually now I feel like the Song of Day should be Connected sung by Katherine McPhee. You know that song from Barbie and the Diamond Castle. :)

Hehehe. I have it in my head for some reason. *shrugs

Night everyone!

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment