Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More Hana Kimi Talk.


It turns out that I didn't miss a day post yesterday. Hehe. I'm happy. :)


 When school comes I might get a bit busy, I think all of us will be, so I might just post on weekends. I hope I will be on top on my studies. If I get the chance instead of scrolling on my Facebook and liking things, I will definitely make posts. I wish everyone the best of luck this upcoming school year. :)

I just wanted to point out this really good song. By Xia Junsu, Uncommitted, this song is nice and the music video was okay. His song was catchy. I enjoyed it. His english isn't perfect, but I could still understand his lyrics.


 I went back on to Tokyo Juliet episode 3. I got interrupted when I stopped last time and I haven't finished or continued it since. I also watched some Hana Kimi the first Japanese 2007 one. I miss all the comedy and Nakatsu's nose bleeds when it comes to Ashiya.  


 

Good Times. Good Times.  Nakatsu played by Ikuta Toma. (LEFT)                                  
 I don't remember any nose bleeds for Ah Jin (Played by Jiro Wang in the Taiwanese version) (RIGHT) He was a very sad third wheel character.
I'm just wondering who is playing the Korean Nakatsu...

☟so many people like the cast of Hana Kimi (both Japanese & Taiwanese) *I'm guessing in the Korean version also I saw Kris from EXO-M in the promo poster. I think the whole group of EXO is there too.


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment