Saturday, October 13, 2012

In Advance...

In advance, I apologize if I might miss any posts in the near future or just give you guys one link updates. I will be making a difficult transition, currently and til the matter is settled maybe in the beginning of November. Please bare with me. And send me your luck and support. Your views and kind thoughts is just what I need. >.<

So...what link or news can I give you today? Well, there has been this song I liked ever since I heard it. XD It's so pretty.

Title: 사랑은 없어 No More Love
Artist: Kee Da Yeun 기다연
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji-Nr2pLMtk&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLppYXw9Nv1IgM5362rd8T1w

~Who's your favorite K-Pop Solo Artist?
                Did BoA steal your heart with her Only One or Shadow? Or GaIn's solo single Bloom?
I heard rookie solo artist Ailee stole MBLAQ's G.O.'s arms, did she do the same for your music taste or you all are probably going to wait for the MV to come out. But don't single out another K-Pop goddess, Son DamBi, she will be making her comeback soon!!! I also hear Hyuna released her teaser (?)

Sending lots of love!

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment