Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Suzy+WooYoung (Taecyeon not meant to be with Suzy again) :3

There is a really cute music video released from Reebok about a couple eloping. Taecyeon being the 'fairy godmother' as my sister said it in this release. Taecyeon's sad history of not ending up with Suzy from Dream High to now. I'm starting to doubt my wish of those two becoming a couple to come true. Oh well, Suzy and WooYoung is very cute together in this mv. ^.^ Very satisfied. I have a thing for blonde guys hehehe. Sorry here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cu1PQ2L8Dw&feature=plcp

Another link I wanted to shared was Seungri spotted in Hong Kong:
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/big-bangs-seungri-caught-with-modelactress-anna-kubo-by-paparazzi-in-hong-kong

Another link is about JongHyun from SHINee:
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/shinees-jonghyun-asks-simsimi-out-on-confession-day
One of the comments below mentions that he/she is worried due to Jonghyun's late night posts. I'm starting to worry too. I read another article about 2AM's JinWoon, that he couldn't sleep at night and he had similar symptoms of depression. He's okay now of course, he confessed. He's channeling those feelings into writing songs.

JongHyun and JinWoon I support you guys 100%! If that's not enough 200% for each of you! You guys are great artists and hope your life will be filled with happiness. Same goes to many other K-pop artists!

JONGHYUN FIGHTING!!!
JINWOON FIGHTING!!!

Psy, I congratulate you! You are getting a lot of international attention. I just hope you don't go too main stream. I haven't watched Extra, Hollywood Gossip TV show, for a while. So I missed the Extra featuring Psy. I guess it's going a bit to over board for me.  I hope people treasure your music as a good piece of music and not just to make fun of the dance moves or how different it is as to American dance moves. I mean K-Pop is K-Pop it is different from American music, I think that is why I favor K-Pop over American music lately. ☞http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/psy-joins-gangnam-style-flash-mob-held-in-la-for-extra


~Stay happy, You might get lucky. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment