Sunday, September 2, 2012

T-ARA's New Release

Song of the Day: Hit5- Afraid of You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CApqvMj6L-M&feature=fvwrel MV features Minah from Girl's Day

Drama I completed as of today was "Ups and Downs In The Sea of Love". I loved it as a kid and as of today. :P I posted the link to the drama a few posts back. Check them out if you want to try this drama out. :)
From episode 20

Ladies and Gentlemen, finally T-ARA'S NEW RELEASE LINK TO ARTICLE AND VIDEO:
To be honest, I'm a little shocked that during this time they decided to release this, you with the situation not being 100% stable. I guess you can say the show must go on. I'm happy for their getting back on the horse attitude, I just pray some anti-fans will forgive and forget and try not to get their emotional opinions affect their decision on what might be a very good song. To be honest, I didn't even hear or watch the video currently. I might after I'm done posting this. T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!!! You have many fans that are here for you!!!!! :)

Check out this person's Youtube channel, this person makes very good piano covers for k-pop top hits, k-drama OST, & Mandopop.

~Hope you find your other half in some romantic myth or legend.

From episode 20, Jason's (Nick Cheung) hand



No comments:

Post a Comment